Monday, April 29, 2013
Recipe for Kids with Lactose Problems “Balsamic Chicken and Tomato Pasta”
Serves up to 5 people!
Prep time: 45 minutes
18 oz. chicken breast, cut into small pieces (½" square)
½ c. onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cans (14.5 oz.) of diced tomato
1½ c. sliced mushrooms
1/3 c. balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. basil
1 tsp. oregano
½ tsp. thyme
½ tsp. rosemary
¼ c. tomato paste
3-1/3 c. cooked pasta
1. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Sauté onion, garlic and mushrooms in large skillet for 5 minutes over low heat.
3. Add raw chicken pieces to large skillet with onions, garlic, and mushrooms.
4. Cook chicken over medium high heat until no longer pink.
5. Once chicken is cooked, add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, and spices to the chicken mixture.
6. Mix together well and simmer over medium low heat for 20 minutes.
Toss 1 cup of sauce with 2/3 cup of cooked pasta for each serving.
Want more Recipes? Sign up today its FREE!!! www.kurriosity.com