Recipe: Baked Avocado-Egg Bowl
2 ounces feta cheese
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Dash of salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the avocado lengthwise, twist the two sides, and pull apart. Remove the pit.
- Make the hole in the middle of each half of the fruit a bit bigger by scraping out some of the meat with a spoon. (This is so that the hole can accommodate the whole eggs!)
- Lay the avocado halves skin-side down in a baking dish.
- Carefully crack one egg in each avocado half‘s core.
- Season with salt and pepper, and drop pieces of the feta cheese on top of the egg.
- Place the baking dish in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the egg is cooked to your liking.
- Season with the red pepper flakes and serve with chopped parsley.