This recipe and photo were created by contributor Aylin Erman of Glow Kitchen. Learn more about Aylin and this recipe by checking out her accompanying post.
1 can coconut milk, chilled and hardened in the refrigerator
1 tablespoon agave nectar (or maple syrup)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 tablespoon dried coconut flakes
- First, open the can of chilled coconut milk. Scoop the hardened part of the top of the can and into a bowl, and toss the remaining liquid.
- Add the agave, cocoa powder, and vanilla to the coconut milk and whisk until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate coconut cream mixture atop the whole-wheat tortilla.
- Slice the banana and strawberries. Place them on top of the chocolate cream.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes, serve, and enjoy!