Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Acupuncture


Today I am covering a story on acupuncture for Kurriosity. I have never been to an acupuncturist (?), and I can’t say that I remember too many people who have. Is it considered alternative medicine? Is it an Eastern medicine technique? I don’t know, but I’m about to find out.

It’s pretty cool to think that we live in a time where we can sample the medicinal techniques of other cultures from faraway places, the same goes for food too. Life would be pretty boring if it were just hamburgers and fries, who doesn’t love a good Thai stir-fry, or Indian curry?

I am looking forward to having some random stranger shove a bunch of needles into my body, if you ask me, anything is better than paying some person too much money to write me a prescription for a medication that will probably cause me anxiety, or hair loss, or god knows what else.

Could be time to discover what else our friends from that part of the world recommend.

Nick Davey

Want to see this and many more videos? Visit www.kurriosity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment